"This is what the past is for!
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is
the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see."
— Corrie Ten Boom (The Hiding Place)




Friday, June 17, 2011

BRAVE SOLDIER



A WORD FOR THOSE
CALLED TO LEADERSHIP…



Brave Soldier,

You have endured the heat of battle..You have stood amidst the firing, standing firm in Me, and holding the line.. refusing to give up or give in.  The smoke is clearing and you stand bewildered, wondering if the battle has been won, wondering if somehow you had failed.. too weary almost to care.  For the battle has been long and draining.
But, I your Heavenly Father come now to retrieve my own from the battlefield.  I will wash away the fatigue of combat, I will remove even the memories and reminders of war... my brave and loyal warrior!  I will roll away the reproach.. Yes, even the reproach you have been placing upon yourself... Questioning the outcome.. saying  "This is not finished Lord"..  but I say to you "Although there are many fighting the good fight  and their own personal battles for My sake, you have been one who has stood and withstood ALONE, moving forward only through spiritual eyes, listening only to my voice and command to go forth, and you have obeyed."  This other small battle is but a pebble in your shoe which I will remove easily. 

Come to me now...let me comfort you...let me blow away even the smoke of battle.  I come to take you to a place in Me that is free from even the sound of battle... into a place of safety and refuge...a place of solace where I bring my battle-weary.  Let Me heal the wounds and scars.. I will feed and nourish you with fresh food for your soul, new revelation of my plan for you, new vision and purpose, and you will regain strength again.  I deliver you from the struggle of battle for my yolk is easy.  I am the Lord of the battle.  This is the place of releasing all bitterness and strife.  This is the place to exchange bitter water for sweet. 

There is a place of refreshing where my Waterfall of LOVE will shower upon you peace and well-being.  You will be filled with joy and expectancy.  This will be a time of reflection, and as you dip into the clear pools of my renewing waters, you will behold your reflection, and in it you will see ME.  You shall KNOW in a new way that I have been with you always, even when you have questioned and doubted if you would ever see the promised land of what I have spoken of, and I am with you now to deliver you from every stronghold.  You will reflect upon my ever abiding presence.  You will walk with a new confidence; a new boldness and blessed assurance that this battle you have been in  has not been in vain! 

You have gone forth in so many areas in My name, and for My kingdom even in the face of great conflict and mocking.  For it is the enemy who is the accuser of the brethren and not Me.  My right hand will smite upon the cheekbone, those who have been tormenting you.  It will become evident that what you have been perceiving as failures, has merely been preparation for the doors I am about to open before you. 

And so my beloved sons and daughters, I clear away confusion about this matter, I remove doubts.. I want you to KNOW that I am with you, for you have continued to cry out to me.. which causes me to be well pleased.. ground has been taken from the enemies hand.. Victory is Ours!!!
Caringly,

Your Heavenly Father

©Heart To Heart Ministries
given to Rev. Donna Trexler  4am,8/12/04
by inspiration of the Holy Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment